• Register Today It's free!

Custom switch pics

R1dd1cK

Reaction score
City, State
Kansas City, Kansas
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Sport V8 4406 4X4
Hey guys\gals. Im trying to find some ideas for mounting switches and hidden switches. I know I have seen some great ideas on here. But now I cant find them anymore.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ignore the goofy silver part

Bezeldone_.jpg

Not bad looking. I plan on running a double din head unit so that wont work for me. I also am trying to figure out what to do with my rear wiper switch since I don't have a rear wiper any more.

Not bad looking. I plan on running a double din head unit so that wont work for me. I also am trying to figure out what to do with my rear wiper switch since I don't have a rear wiper any more.

Use a Ranger Bezel that doesn't have the whole for the switch. That' s what I did. Switched to a manual t-case, don't need switch, removed the wiper switch, never really worked anyway. The rear defroster button is in the glove box, becasue you never know when it may come in handy.

Yea I guess I could get one out of a ranger and just cut out the part I need and make my own bezel.

Back