Dana 44 Install 93xlt | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Dana 44 Install 93xlt

Well I just wanted to let you all know I just started gathering my part to do my SAS. I paid $250.00 for a 79 Bronco frame with a Dana 44 hp and two rear axles. There not in the best of shape but with I little bit of work and some cleaning I should be on my way. I found a 1974 ford 2wd at the wreckers and he wants $50.00 for the coil buckets. :burnout:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome to the site... keep us posted on the progress... we love seeing stuff liek that in action

the coil buckets i found are very hard to find a stable place to mount them if i were you and this is what i did is move the spring plates in on the axle it looks cleener and you can get more flex. what size and load springs you gonna run?

I assume you're gonna stay fullwidth?

hows it coming? got any pics?

Sas

brnbomr said:
hows it coming? got any pics?
Well I tried to up load my picks but I was unable to. I'm still getting my stuff together to do the swap and I still have to rebuild the axles I’ve been pretty busy with work and yes I’m going full width and I’m thinking about using Sky Jackers 5.5 coil springs.

Back