Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Dealer Has Software to Track Your Vehicle

Discussion in 'Stock 2011 - 2019 Ford Explorer Discussion' started by abhoop, June 16, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. abhoop

abhoop New Member

City, State:
      Paris, TN
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      I found out yesterday that Ford Dealers have access to a program that can track you EX in transit from Chicago via rail. My X was due 6/15 but has gone through Tennessee into Georgia for some reason. I ordered it on 4/8/11 and hope to get it this weekend or next week. Program is called vehicle visibility.

Andy
      West Tennessee

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. blwnsmoke

blwnsmoke Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
      2011 Explorer Limited
      This isnt anything new for dealers. They can see every transfer and/or change of track/truck with a date/time stamp. Also shows every stop/checkpoint.

4. FordService

FordService Official Ford Rep

City, State:
      Dearborn, MI
      I’m glad to hear it’s so close! I bet now that you were told this, you’re all the more excited to pick up your Explorer! I also sent you a reply to the message you sent me. Check your inbox if you haven’t already. :)

Cory