Debut of 2016 Explorer | Page 23 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Debut of 2016 Explorer

As I just posted in another thread, I just came back from the dealership having had my Winter wheels installed. On the showroom floor was a 2016 Ruby Red Limited with Ebony black interior AND Ebony black leather perforated seats. That confirms that those seats are available at this time.

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

As I just posted in another thread, I just came back from the dealership having had my Winter wheels installed. On the showroom floor was a 2016 Ruby Red Limited with Ebony black interior AND Ebony black leather perforated seats. That confirms that those seats are available at this time.

Peter

My Sport has the Ebony black leather perforated seats and ebony interior and was built in September. I thought the Platinum was the only trim which had a delay on these seats???? I think the other trims have had the double black for a while.

My Sport has the Ebony black leather perforated seats and ebony interior and was built in September. I thought the Platinum was the only trim which had a delay on these seats???? I think the other trims have had the double black for a while.
Okay, my mistake. I guess I got confused which is easily done these days. I guess it is the Platinum seats that are delayed which is a bit curious since the seats do exist.
Thanks for setting me straight.:):thumbsup:

Peter

Okay, my mistake. I guess I got confused which is easily done these days. I guess it is the Platinum seats that are delayed which is a bit curious since the seats do exist.
Thanks for setting me straight.:):thumbsup:

Peter

I understand:). Seems strange to me also that the Platinum is the only trim which is delayed...

Peter

Your post got me curious for my Platinum order so I pulled up my window sticker. It states Nirvana Leather Ceram. I then went to Ford Etis and it states Ebony Black/Ebony Black Interior. Hhhmm, now confused again.

Your post got me curious for my Platinum order so I pulled up my window sticker. It states Nirvana Leather Ceram. I then went to Ford Etis and it states Ebony Black/Ebony Black Interior. Hhhmm, now confused again.
Welcome to the club.;)

Peter

Back