Dirty Jerzee Contact List: | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Dirty Jerzee Contact List:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Why, we're in luck! It's right here! :D

Plot your location with a red dot and repost. I started it off.

Attachments

• jersey.jpg
    jersey.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 158

Well I live in Ocean County!!!

jersey.jpg

In Bucks co. PA just across the river from Trenton.
jersey.jpg

Dan

had to use yellow to be cool
jersey.jpg

North Morris just outside of Sussex.

jersey.jpg

Alright, so far this is what we're looking at for general location. Axiom is the last one to speak up and he's up in Sussex, so maybe the location moves a bit farther north-west.

Attachments

• jersey.jpg
    jersey.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 145

Any updates or dates for a meet?

Dan

I'm in L.A. anybody wanna meet there? I'm sporting a 16' diesel Isuzu box truck. :D

UPDATE!!!! Now that we know where everyone is at How about Somerset County? I'm thinking Meet And Greet with some Grub? now I know there are plenty of Italian Rest. there so Jason is in :p: but if anyone else has some other ideas that are around the area please feel free to share!!! Projected DATE: October 20th~!!!

what about some thing like an outback? im not the fancy type...remember im a youngin

Sounds good to me. Pick a location and tell me a time. Only thing is I work Saturdays until about 3:30 pm.

Dan

Count me in. I'll be back well before the 20th. Like HunterDan - pick a time and place and I'll be there.

Good deal. I'm down for anything cheap. I'm a poor college student, haha. I'd prefer Thursday or Friday night or even something in the afternoon. Can anyone swing an afternoon?

Then its Heard!!! we will find a Dinner and meet there and just check out some stuff eat and bullshit for a while. as far as a Thurs. night thats no good for me, Maybe on Friday but I can't do noon so Sat. would be the best for I have no work that day and Thurs. and Fri I get out at about 5-6 O'clock

Alright so we're golden for either friday or saturday dinner. We need to pick a place and time for both days and then as it gets close decide which day is the better option.

I work nights Mon-Fri until 10:30 and days on Saturdays til 3 or 3:30.

Dan

I'm not in Jerksey, but I've come up there many many times in the past to hit mahwah and The Pines near Lbi... Doug (another native Jersian) will be home this coming weekend and wanted to try to get out there one more time before he goes to Iraq. If you guys can pull together on Sunday the 21st, I'm reasonably sure I can make it up there for a day run. Maybe, lol. I'll point Surreal and Explorn in this thread's direction: they're both in North Jersey.

Btw, I'm 28, live in MD, AIM is 'spasticat2', email is 'spasticatt@hotmail.com'. Oh, and I'm a girl in case it isn't blatantly obvious ;)

Spas, we were shooting for a meet and greet first. A few guys still need to get repairs done/scrape together some money before we hit the Pines. We were thinking the Pines in mid-November some time. You're more than welcome to drive up for a M&G, but I don't know if it'd be worth it. ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ive been lazy

Jay
Bergen Co. Bogota to be specific
im at work so i cant add myself to the map, so if anyone wants to throw me on there feel free

aim is surrealnewjersey

Back