• Register Today It's free!

disrespect

Campoli

Reaction score
City, State
Dingmans Ferry PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLS
So I'm w my wife and baby and an explorer cuts her off now the truck looks like mine with out any lift as we pass him I nod and said you should get some warrior shackle dude and the little kid behind the wheel flipps me off I laughed but he has and explorer forum on his hatch really kid is there really a point to be such a turd

..He probably did not hear what you said and thought you were instigating something by shouting at him...:dunno:

..I know cause that happens to me all the time so I just smile and wave..:D..:wavey:

I understand that but y would I I'm in the same truck it looks like he seen mine and said ooo I'm stealing that lol was seriously next him I could have shook his hand now I wanna go to his job and ring his neck lol I pass it everyday that's how I figured he copied no big deal it looks good but whatever when he reads this he'll know what I really said lol. So go get ya some warriors and ditch those rear shocks for sensa tracs!! And fill your wiper arm holes before u fit out the hatch

Back