Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Does anyone live near Lucasville Ohio?

Discussion in 'Exploring everything under the sun!!' started by calmac06, January 28, 2009.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^
  1. calmac06

calmac06 Active Member

City, State:
    Southern Pines, North Carolina
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    '97 Explorer Sport
    Just wondering if there were any members on here that live near Lucasville that would do me a favor. :scratch:

I completed an online parts request for an automatic transmission for my truck and received many reply emails. I called a company called 'cyberpart' because the said that after shipping a used trans would be $535.00 I called and asked about the trans and 120 day guarantee and continued to order it, gave them my shipping/billing info. It's now been a week and a half, I cannot contact them and I'm beginning to get angry. :nono: :frustrate: After a search, I've found that I'm not the only person that this company has done that too, but I want to be the last one.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM A "CYBERPART" OR DAVE HOLCOMB!!! IT'S A SCAM -- YOU WILL PAY FOR PARTS THAT YOU'LL NEVER RECIEVE! :rant:

Their (claimed) information is: apparantly incorrect.

Name: Cyberpart or Autosite :shoot:
    Lucasville, OH 45648
    740-259-8111 or toll free (ha) at 866-259-81111

If anyone lives or commutes by here, please let me know. Hopefully one of you will be able to go by there and give him my best wishes.
    :D :shoot:

Also, if you have any thoughtful recommendations on how I should continue in trying to reclaim my money, please let me know. I plan on visiting my bank tomorrow (maybe they will do a reverse transaction), also to call/possibly issue a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Thanks!!

Last edited: January 31, 2009
  2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. BrooklynBay

BrooklynBay Moderator & long time member. Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Brooklyn, NY
    88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars
  4. calmac06

calmac06 Active Member

City, State:
    '97 Explorer Sport
    I used my bank card or debit card. :( Thanks for moving it it the right spot!

Last edited: January 28, 2009
  5. BrooklynBay

BrooklynBay Moderator & long time member. Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Brooklyn, NY
    88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars
  6. chriswells78

chriswells78 Well-Known Member

City, State:
    Powell(Columbus), OH
    2013 Limited
  7. calmac06

calmac06 Active Member

City, State:
    '97 Explorer Sport
    Bah,

Filed a complaint with the Cincinatti Better Business Bureau last night, they'll be looking into the situation. Hopefully I'll get some money back, or they'll be punished for this crap. :mad:

On the website, the BBB claims that 70% of claims are resolved, I hope I'm one of those.

8. calmac06

calmac06 Active Member

City, State:
    '97 Explorer Sport
    **UPDATE**

If you get swindled by a fraudulent business/person GO TO YOUR BANK!!! I went to BB&T today and filed a fraudulent dispute against the company and their charge to my account. I'm being temporarily credited my money back into my account while BB&T completes an investigation of the matter. It took about 15 minutes for me to reclaim $535 -- it's worth it!!

We Support Our Troops!