Wanted - Drivers seat track for 93 Limited | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted Drivers seat track for 93 Limited

Parts or services wanted

TwoLimited

Reaction score
City, State
Phoenix AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Limited
Original owner looking to fix the drivers power seat. This seat is in a Limited which has memory and different connectors from the standard power seat.

Really all I need is the height transmission, but I'm finding that the track is hard enough to find.

If not here, please chime in with suggestions on where I can find the part. Many search sites request an upfront fee for their service, which seems wrong.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Try our used parts vendors in that forum subsection, or car-part.com

I have a power seat track assembly from a 2001 Sport that you can have.

I was going to put it in my '93 Ranger, so I know it will bolt to your floor. I don't know about the electrical connections, but I doubt they are very different, if at all.

WTB - Limited seat track

Scott,

Thanks for the reply. Mine has (had) memory seats so the connectors are a little different to support the encoders. Can you tell me if your has those?

Thanks,
Mike

I had put limited seats into my '95, and the connectors were totally different than the normal 8-way/lumbar seats, which is probably what would be in the '01...

...I wired my Limited seats to work without the memory seat computer...

...it IS possible to add the Memory Module to ANY power seat...IF you have the GEM module to help it....which YOU (the OP) have as you have a Limited.

...there were only 4 wires that I had to solder to delete it....so the reverse should be the same.

Ryan

Scott,

Thanks for the reply. Mine has (had) memory seats so the connectors are a little different to support the encoders. Can you tell me if your has those?

Thanks,
Mike

What does the memory connector look like?

I could take a picture of the connector if you would like.

Back