Dual Exhaust Ideas | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

exploder01sport

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Explorer Sport
Hey guys I'm new to the forum! But I've had my 01 explorer sport a while and have done everything to it myself. Its got a 3" body lift that I had to customize to fit, a custom front bumper with bumper guard and PIAA fogs, tints, custom paint, working on a TT and AA suspension lift, may even do a SAS with a d44 and go to a wild horses 5.5" bronco lift, not sure yet, but the last thing I have is a custom exhaust, which now is SRT8 style in the center, but i don't like it so I want a standard dual exhaust with a tip on each side, but it is incredibly hard with this truck. Every shop quotes ridiculous prices, and I have the skill and welding abilities to do it myself, but not my own tube bender, but does anyone here have a suggestion or a plan on how to work it out?

That would be very helpful!

Thanks!
Matt

Hello I am a new member! I have a 2009 Adrenalin which I would like to run duals. I have seen pictures and think they look great. my problem is I would like to run an oem tail pipe on the right side. if any one who has replace their oem with a after market, I would like to buy it. If it's in A-1 shape. I plan to have my Adrenalin for a while. my email is jobabyandt@yahoo.com Thanks very much. ps. you can also reach me at (870-489-4158 )

Back