Dual exhaust ???? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Dual exhaust ????

Hi! i want to know if its possible to buy somewhere the black piece under the bumper that surrounds the exhaust, i want to have two exit for my new exhaust system but now i have only one exit for it. i dont want to cut a piece of it cause it wont look as good. can you help me. sorry if my explaination are not perfect , im a french canadian who is trying hard to speak and write in english. dont know how to add picture sorry

Hey! Welcome to the forums!

I did some searching for you, unfortunately I couldn't find anything like what you were requesting. However, if you wanted your tips to come through your bumper, it wouldnt be hard at all to take a dremel or a drill and cut the holes out. Just trace something in the shape you want, cut along the lines, then sand it down to make it look rounded and natural. Good Luck! If you wanna ask again, try in the sport trac forums!
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135

Thank you for the advice, im gonna try that if i cant buy the piece im looking for. i just want the both sides to be identicle. and thx agaiin for the idea for the other forum i apreciate it.

Back