Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Dual Saw as seen on TV

Discussion in 'Tools and Garage' started by GRNMACHINE, July 30, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. GRNMACHINE

GRNMACHINE Well-Known Member

City, State:
      IL
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      95 Sport 4x4
      Anyone own or used the Dual Saw from the as seen on TV informercial. Also goes by the name Omni I believe. Menards has them on sale for $79.99. It really "seems" like a power tool I "need". Kind of like the Roto-Zip which I had to have, and used maybe 6 times. Looking for something cheap that can cut thru steel and this looks like it.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. cybergasm

cybergasm B

City, State:
      Humboldt Ks
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1997 Mountaineer 5.0
      Yeah the Dual Saw has been around for awhile now, think Craftsman brought it out a few years ago from what i remember and HF just recently intro'd their own Dual Saw also.

have not any experience yet with these . Just throwing out what little i know about them, But wanna try them also one day too :D