dyno day

jd4242

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
va beach
Year, Model & Trim Level
92explorer&94 ranger
it's the annual winter dyno day here at dyno tuned performance in Virginia Beach Virginia. Me and a couple other members are going to get base lines for our trucks if anyone would like to join us.it is $60 for 3 pulls back to back with a a/f, hp and tq print out.its this Saturday the 21.should be fun even if you don't do the dyno and good way to see who's got what around here.:salute::burnout::burnout:

O also feel free to guess what ill put down, sure it will be the lowest of the day....LOL:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Is it a awd dyno?

Ugh so much work... Would be cool to run once oem tune then sct to see a diff...

What..come on its not that much work!!! Lol you scared!!?!? Got $20 I put down more power;)

What all you done to the ranger? and if I go I'm putting on the mustang wheels and tires

What all you done to the ranger? and if I go I'm putting on the mustang wheels and tires

Its stock, just straight pipes and a intake...:shifty_ey:shifty_eytho I may up my jets to 150:eek:

Well I'm stock minus a k&n filter and sct tuner
Mustang wheels would look crazy being so small lol, got the wheels for my 315-75/16's going on when I gear and lift

Well come on..it will be fun.going to be nice 70+* & sunny;)

Tim and feddy are in;) then I got two other people going.also 20 others on the list

JD I'm out in Washington state so keep me updated - The V8in mine is getting there don't have a whole Lotta time to work though so it's taken a bit - it should be running by February

JD I'm out in Washington state so keep me updated - The V8in mine is getting there don't have a whole Lotta time to work though so it's taken a bit - it should be running by February

Lol sorry..I hit ""tag all friends"" bet a bunch of people are like ""yea I'm not driving three days for a dyno""lol

Back