Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

East Coast Explorers Club!

Discussion in 'Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion' started by SaleenBanshee, October 4, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. SaleenBanshee

SaleenBanshee New Member

City, State:
      Windber PA
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      97 XLT 5.0
      Hey I'm all for a east coast Explorers Club i live in southern PA I have prob one of the most modified stock Explorers around and well there isnt any people around here that have any interest in SUVs let along Explorers. If anyone can tell me how to post a pic on here without having it already posted on a website let me know so i can show everyone what i have. Someone please keep me posted on the progress of the club.

thx
      Frank

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. Rx4phun

Rx4phun Active Member

City, State:
      USA
      1998 XLT SOHC
      um there is one and it is a pretty good size do a search

4. ChuckyD

ChuckyD Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Explorer<br>ECX Member Moderator Emeritus

City, State:
      Oceanside, NY
      03 4Runner SR5
      ill post it... send it to me...
      regarding the ECX club... go to the other thread find your region and contact the coordinator for that region... your contact should be jdraper
      Welcome to the site!