Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Ecoboost 170 degree thermostat group buy

Discussion in 'Explorerforum Vendors' started by EcoPowerParts, August 16, 2013.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. EcoPowerParts

EcoPowerParts Active Member

City, State:
      Phoenix, AZ
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2011 Flex Ecoboost
      I am offering a 170 degree thermostat group buy for Explorer Sport V6 owners.
      The price is $60 shipped for the thermostat once we hit 15. If you are interested please reply here. Once we hit 15 (across multiple forums) I will close it and set up the payments.

For more information please read up here

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. Soup804

Soup804 New Member

City, State:
      Gibbons, ab
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2017 Explorer Sport
      I am interested please. I assume I will have to pay a little extra for shipping. Please ship USPS and if you could please ship it as an individual not a business to avoid the duties :)