ECX COODINATORS READ!!!! ECX Site Info | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

ECX COODINATORS READ!!!! ECX Site Info

ChuckyD

Moderator Emeritus Elite Explorer ECX Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Oceanside, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 4Runner SR5
ECX COODINATORS READ!!!!

If you have created a site for your individual chapter .. send me your work.. put it all in a folder and ZIP it if you need help doing that IM on AIM explorer4x415 and i will help you!!!!!

ASAP please :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mine's too big to send, even if I zipped it. E-mail me with what ya wanna do, and we can figure out the best way to get it to ya. Might have to burn it on a CD.

BTW, mine's functional again. Check it out in my sig.

since there nothing better up ...
heres a rough copy of one..

im open to suggestions as far as color schemes go and the placement of items
Dead Link Removed

The NY chapter's site is up... im waiting for the other chapters

FYI: the navagation bar on the NY chapter's page is going to be shrunk and thumbnails will be created.

Umm... You want to make the Virginia page? My pitiful attempts at writing html don't come out looking too great.

Guys, I think it would be appropriate if we had a private meeting somewhere over all this (on the net of course).

Get on AIM.

Ok I will try to make it on AIM tonight at 10.

Sorry guys, missed that one. Was out doing charity work for the United Way all day yesterday and never got to check the site. I was so beat when I got home, I just crashed. We set and poured a 180' long, 4' wide sidewalk, built a block firewall, framed out and installed 4 doors and 3 replacement windows...........the list goes on and on and on.

I do have AIM, but only a 56k dialup line.

I'm sorry too. Didn't get off work till 12!

dont worry about it guys, i ended up getting home later then i expected...

If everyone can list a time that think they will be available to chat...that would be good.

Usually between 8pm and 9pm is good for me

I am free tonight any time.

im taking my GF to the doctor tonight so i dont konw what time im going to be home.. prob around 1030 or so... other then that im on the PC all day long

Any updates on web sites????

we still have to get together one of these night in a group chat on AIM
When are you guys free to chat.. list some times...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm usually on between 8PM and 9PM.

Back