EE Airdam, yay or nay... | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

EE Airdam, yay or nay...

Originally posted by Hartman
Stacked bumper syndrome

I like that term, really sums it all up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think I may have found a place that will have a Mustang blister. There is a place in CT that buys Mustangs from tons of junk yards and that is all they deal with. Its off an 83 or 84 only. I didnt get a chance to call then today but I will tomorrow. The only thing is... I will most likely have to buy the whole hood and that will probably be $$$.

I FOUND ONE!!!

I found Mustang blister for $75. Woo Hoo!!!

screw you

lol.. ill join in with expo and say... u suck!!

Hehe.... Dead Link Removed

Who wants me to see if they have another one??

can u post pics after u install it.. if it turns out as good as it sounds.. i would love to do it too

Originally posted by 98FordX24
I FOUND ONE!!!

I found Mustang blister for $75. Woo Hoo!!!

You *******. :rolleyes:

OK! The UPS man arrived today with my airdam! I must say that the people at Honest Charley are top notch. The airdam had a bit of marks on the surface, probably because it was just collecting dust in their warehouse. As for the fiberglass work, it is absolutely fabulous. I immediately started painting as soon as I got it. Here is the airdam out of the box:

Dead Link Removed

Black primer coats:

Dead Link Removed

The basecoat is drying right now. I will post lots o' pics when I get it attached.

Ok, here are some pics of the airdam installed. I will have day pics tomorrow.

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

7134airdam5.jpg

lookin good.,...lookin very sweet indeed!

looks good, although a little hard to tell because the pics are close and from kinda head on angles. cant wait for more pics, but i like it! The black airdam compliments the upper part you painted really well. Makes ur truck look lower too (im a big fan of slammed trucks). Neeed some fog lights or somethign in the holes probably. I forget if you are from a state that requires a front license plate or not?

great job hartman!

Looks good! You sure got that painted and installed quick :p Can't wait for pics in the daylight.

you need way more billet now... i know what i would do... :fire: :fire: :fire: but most people aren't obsessed with flames like me.

have you thought about putting a billet grille in the bumper? I finally put one in mine and it really changed the look of the front.

looks hot hartman.. definately more billet.. for middle and lower bumper openings.. :D :chug:

Thanks for the compliments guys. I plan on getting billets for both openings. The fogs are going to have to wait a while. Indiana does not require front license plates, so no bracket for me.

Also, don't let anyone tell you that you can't do good painting with a rattle can.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Let's see some more pics!

Back