• Register Today It's free!

Egr hose

Travis8830

Reaction score
City, State
Hamburg
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Merc mountainer 4.0
Where the does the short red egr vaccum line go that comes off the intake and goes under the intake on a 2004 mercury mountainer 4.0 V6 I can't find out where anywhere

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Fuel pressure sensor on the fuel rail

That one is attached, this other isn't and it's sucking air, rn it has a bolt in it
I also have system too lean bank 1-2 which I think is the same issue

Attach10926_20191026_085812.jpg

That's for the heater valve

Hold on I'm thinking of the wrong side of the motor. That hose attaches to your intake manifold

Ohhh it's an 04. U have a throttle cable correct?

I can find out for sure when I get home but off hand I'm thinking either the purge canister but it looks too short for that or the pcv valve. The 05 uses a different intake so I'll double check against my 02 when I get home

Sorry I meant black hose but you got that, this is on the driver side of the motor, the vaccum lines come right off the intake and then go down under it, the fuel pressure sensor vaccum line is attached but this one is not, if you want you can email me at mossyoak8830@gmail.com and I'll give you my contact information

I have the intake off now trying to locate the nipple it would go on, still nothing

IMG_20191130_170808514.jpg

Back