Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

electric furl pump?

Discussion in 'Under the Hood' started by frj00, October 1, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. frj00

frj00 Member

City, State:
      Allentown PA
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      99 Sport 4wd 4.0 SOHC
      would it be worth the investment to update to a aftermarket with a regulator. :eek:

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. Alec

Alec Elite Moderator Moderator Emeritus

City, State:
      Houston, Texas
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2008 JK
      Not unless you have serious power mods.

Just some advice FRJ00, I've noticed you've been posting a lot of performance SOHC related questions in the last few days. Most of which already have answers on this site and elsewhere on the internet. I think you need to use the search feature more and try to do some of your own research on these topics. Try to formulate a plan with which to work on to boost performance of your truck. Unfortunately there's not much available for the SOHC, basically only intake exhaust and chip (and nitrous). For anything else you have to go custom, which usually means fabrication by you or lots of $$$ to an installer. You'd pretty much be looking at totally custom engine internals or adapting a supercharger to your SOHC. I don't mean to be a *****, but try looking around on your own rather than expecting us to rehash everything with you. We're all glad to help, but you have to at least start to help yourself.