• Register Today It's free!

Electrical help

White97Jimmy

Reaction score
City, State
Detroit, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Dodge Charger RT AWD
Not sure if this is a fuse or something much bigger...

My radio, power windows (and the lights on the power window switches), moonroof and dome light are not working. I've checked every fuse under the dash and under the hood 3 times. No fuses are blown....am I missing something? Is this something much bigger than a fuse?

This really sucks not having a radio or power windows on a 30 min drive to work.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Did you ever get a fix for your electrical problem. Mine just did the same exact things today after hitting a bump on a dirt road. Thanks in advance for any help. Does anyone know anything about this?

Yeah...stealership covered it under warranty. They said it was a module in my gauge cluster (I had no idea, since the cluster worked fine). They replaced it and everything works as normal.

My invoice only has 1 part replaced: 3L2Z-10849-CA
Description: INSTRUM 797527

Hope that helps

if it wasn't under warranty i would be wondering if it wasnt just a loose ground after your bump and the stealership just told you it was the module cause it would be a higher ticket charge?

I know it wasn't a loose ground. I was fooling around with some wires and fried something.

Back