Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Electrical problem ?

Discussion in 'Stock 1991 - 1994 Explorers' started by Rebel73153, August 4, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^
  1. Rebel73153

Rebel73153 New Member

City, State:
    Roseburg Oregon
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    1994 Explorer
    Hey guys and gals. I just got a '91 Eddie Bauer Explorer that has some electrical problems and i thought maybe somebody here could point me in the right direction for a cure. The turn signals work when i turn them on but go out when i step on the brakes unless i operate them manually. Also, the wipers won't go back off once turned on until the key is turned off again. Could it all be in the turn signal switch or is there some other reason. Doesn't matter which position the tilt steering is in. Any help appreciated.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

We Support Our Troops!