Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

every now and then

Discussion in 'Stock 2002 - 2005 Explorers' started by 03XLT4X4, June 22, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^
  1. 03XLT4X4

03XLT4X4 Member

City, State:
    Alexandria,La
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    03 XLT
    Sometimes when I'm driving, I'll feel my X kind of jump a little bit not sure if this is good or bad. Kind of has a rough idle not bad but you can feel it. Like I said it only does it every once in awhile. I'm thinking it may be my fuel pump giving me hint that it may be going out? I've done a tune up and the idle has calmed down a little. Changed the fuel filter I don't know what else to do. Any ideas. I have seen a post were there is a pcm update. I'm just kind of lost and need to be pointed in the right direction. Oh it stops jumping when it does it at about 20-30 mph.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

We Support Our Troops!