Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

ex99

Discussion in 'UK Explorer Owners Forum' started by Bubbas, June 26, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Bubbas

Bubbas Member

City, State:
      Walmer Kent England
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1999 Explorer
      i have an 99 explorer north face its done 103000 miles on the clock,i dont seem to have any of the problems that are mentioned on this forum.am i just lucky,the one thing i cant get over is the power it might be speed caped at a 100mph but does it shift for a 4x4 thats 2.5 ton.i have a smile on my face every time i get in it.the parts might be hard to get hold of and cost a bit but what price do u put on a smile.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. janolsson

janolsson Well-Known Member

City, State:
      Leicester, UK
      No Ex at the mo
      Hey bubbas
      It's good to see a post saying all is well :)
      You see it occasionally on other forums i'm on. I myself am having a good spell with mine since i rebuilt the engine (oh just remembered i had to sort hte door lock), tho i do need to do the front ARB bushes at some point and the hub maybe in a while and maybe the o/s lower ball joint. I don't mind as these are wear type parts that you would expect to have a life span.

You have to remember that the forums are generally used by people when they have a problem, i mean how many are there out there running beautifully with no need for the forum.

Anyway glad to see you're enjoying the old girl
      regards
      Jan

4. regorsmith

regorsmith Member

City, State:
      Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, UK
      2000 North Face 4.0lt V6,
      Last edited: June 27, 2011