Exhaust Muffler Inlet / Outlet not labeled!??! Flow Tech, Flowtech Raptor, | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Exhaust Muffler Inlet / Outlet not labeled!??! Flow Tech, Flowtech Raptor,

Itchybruno47

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 EXPLODER XLT 4.0 OHV
Found it..of course right after I posted this I searched some more and got an answer:
http://www.jegs.com/i/Flowtech/387/50052/10002/-1
I will call this solved for now I guess, but will be posting further to let everyone know if this sh*t is really sh*t or if it is half decent. Thanks for anyone wasting thier time reading my original ramble....
IB47

Hey all. Just wondering if someone can has had any experience with the Flow Tech Raptor (2.5" in / out) mufflers. I know they are a knock off but I got it cheap as SH*t and my old one was more like a mariachi's shaker than a muffler. I know what I am doing up to the point of which is the inlet and which is the outlet? It is NOT labeled anywhere and I have gotten mixed reviews off searching google for an hour or so as to which is the inlet and which is the outlet. It has one off set, and one centered, but nothing declaring which is which..if anyone has an answer to this, or can tell me that it doesn't matter (although I think it must), it would be greatly appreciated. I have attached pics so you can have a look, if that helps. Hoping for someone that has had one to be able to tell me for sure. Bought it "used" but never actually used from a guy for pennies but the box and install manuals if it even came with one are gone.

http://s1275.beta.photobucket.com/u...4X4andsuch026_zps9bc00efe.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Much thanks ahead,
ItchyBruno47

Please message me directly @dkstuff {seventeen the number not the word} @gmail.com if the photobucket link does not work or if I am posting in the wrong spot..I usually just search on here and find what I need, but I don't normally start a new post so I am new to ye olde etiquette.....
Much thanks,
D

Back