Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

exhaust system,

Discussion in 'Stock 1995 - 2001 Explorers' started by lovemyexplorer19, February 8, 2015.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^
  1. lovemyexplorer19

lovemyexplorer19 New Member

City, State:
    Portland,or.
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    1998Ford Explorer/limited
    Hey guys..
    I 've been sayin that I had a small exhaust leak it, it sounded more like a "flutter" cause the compression was finding this "leak".no one else could hear it &Thought I was nuts,had to go outta town last week for 2-days, 502 miles one way.About 150 into it, I found out I now have one for sure. It's coming from the back of the passenger side of the engine between the frame
    and the manifold, no power,mileage decreasing.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. ZWilson07

ZWilson07 Elite Cowboy

Media:
    City, State:
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2000 Ford Explorer
    Well hope you get it fixed soon. Exhaust leaks can be a pain especially when they become actual vacuum leaks or throw off O2 sensors.

We Support Our Troops!