Explorer Lowrider

4Wheelin

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Smithtown, Long Island, New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Explorer Sport 4x4

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Holy crap, that truck has a ton of stuff on it. After seeing trucks like that, i know we should be able to recruit more guys with explorers onto the board. who knows what else is out there...

What a waste!!! Just my opinion! Whatever floats Steve's boat is fine with me.....

Looks like he's got a little bit of $$$$ wrapped up in that project. Hope he doesnt watch TV while he;s driving.....

Man that is an ugly piece of machinery. Yuck. I just don't like lowriders.

I fully agree with hartman... can you say ghetto?

Oh and he has the coffee can special. Buy one get one free.

Paul

I don't like it either, but this guy does deserve some respect for all the work he's done to his X.

It's like country music. I hate the stuff, but I'll be the first to admit there are some phenomenal country singers out there. I won't listen to them, but I give credit where credit is due.

Yo do me a favor, dont blast a great ride on here and really do not do it when the car's owner is not here to defend themselves. I honestly think less of any person on here that does that. Keep the negative crap to yourself.

Originally posted by RoadEnforcer
Yo do me a favor, dont blast a great ride on here and really do not do it when the car's owner is not here to defend themselves. I honestly think less of any person on here that does that. Keep the negative crap to yourself.

Ok let me rephrase:

This is the most god awful looking, vomit laiden piece of crap I have ever seen.

GET REAL Road Enforcer, this is a public board, and it's probably better that the owner doesn't see this thread anyway. It's not like he's gonna convince me to like it. :p :p :p

It is a bit busy but thats his thing. I do like the amps in the rear seats. Screw the passengers I dont ride back there.

Dead Link Removed I don't like it.

say it like chris.... thats all that needs to be said.

Like it or hate it - here's the thing. He's dumped an incredible, questionable amount of money into his X. To each their own. Think of all the customizing required for something like this.

No doubt it would turn heads.

It is definitely not my type, but impressive to say the least.

i really like it! as lowriders go that one is a pretty sweet piece of machinery. i'm partial to sport trucks myself, and fairly conservative ones at that, but there's something about any custom car or truck that is at the pinnacle of the particular genre it has been built in that just excites me.

btw- roadenforcer, i only rip on you because i'm jealous of your sub i can't afford because of all my other mods

pretty sweet...get that guy on this board

yeah i go with crashwave on this one

It is a nice lowrider... but I just dont like that look.

wow look at the size of those exhaust tips! like 6''!! haha thats funny... i dont like it. and roadenforcer, take it easy man, you dont have to always 24/7 have to be diehard and loyal... i dont see why we cant talk about someone else's truck

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think I want a Viynal Top too!!! LOL

Nah, Nevermind. Well he has done a lot of work to it anyway. And as long as that is what he wanted to do he did a good job.

Just not for me.

Back