Explorerforum on Powerblock TV? | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorerforum on Powerblock TV?

#55 & counting:salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Only 445 more before we can give the heeps a run for there money...

...Signing up is free and painless...And as mentioned, they don't send you emails or spam you so, just a couple minutes of your time is all it takes...:D

...Only 445 more before we can give the heeps a run for there money...

You better make that 449 for a tie.

I wonder if manufacturers would notice the size of a group on a public forum like Powerblock TV and begin to doublethink their aftermarket offerings?

Hey Rick, is there any way this can be a forum announcement?

Guys this is embarrassing. As bad as it may sound of me, I have had it.

I see hundreds of questions asked daily, and in a month I must spend--oh, hours trying to help people.

And we can't get 500 of us out of 100,000 to take a minute to join this thing??
We get 1000 new posts per day, asking for help here and there--yet nobody can take a minute to give a little back????

As of now I am on strike. All I ask is a minute of your time, and I will give you back 20 of mine-

But not until we hit the top. :salute:

Thanks.

Only 56 so far????? damn this is depressing. By now i would have thought we would be at the top of the list over there.

Agreed with Jon. This is embarrassing. With all of the active members we have getting top 5 should be a lead pipe cinch. It would take you less than 10 minutes to set up a hot mail or g mail account and register for this. After that forget you even have the generic e-mail. If you want the site to gain more attention (which is good for everybody) and if you want the Explorer to gain some POSITIVE recognition (again, good for everybody) Then PLEASE sign up for this.

I see hundreds of questions asked daily, and in a month I must spend--oh, hours trying to help people.

And we can't get 500 of us out of 100,000 to take a minute to join this thing??

We get 1000 new posts per day, asking for help here and there--yet nobody can take a minute to give a little back????

As of now I am on strike. All I ask is a minute of your time, and I will give you back 20 of mine-

But not until we hit the top. :salute:

Thanks.

Yes I have the answer to your question and if you want it go here and sign up. http://www.mypowerblock.com/group/seriousexplorations When you are finished let us know and you can have your answer.

I'm #59... dang, I thought there'd be a lot more participation than this so far :(.

Sticky?

Joined.

The jeepers are building at the same lazy pace as we are. 448 more for a tie at this point. 1 more will get us into the top 40. Either that or maybe this was just a bump.

Bump for Tuesday!

Should be mandatory to sign up there before a post is made. Once signed up then resume regular posting activities.

Should be mandatory to sign up there before a post is made. Once signed up then resume regular posting activities.

Good idea:thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back