Fall E-town swap meet Sept 24-26 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Fall E-town swap meet Sept 24-26

..y'all gonna love this one....

Uhm, yeah... about making it to Englishtown....

Doesn't look like either of the striped trucks are gonna make it :eek:

I'm sorry gang, but Jack's payment is due on the 28th and I'm not sure I'll even have enough to cover it, let alone blow $100 in gas, tolls and food to get up there :( Everyone who knows what happened on my birthday last year knows there's NO WAY I'm missing a payment. If by some miracle I get extra $$ I'll come up for saturday, but I can't make any promises. I'll definitely be at the October E-town though!

Lizardlips, glad you're outta the hospital. Get well soon and get that damn truck fixed already, will ya? ;)

(PS, if anyone needs to get ahold of me on the 26th, leave me a message... My @$$ will be FAR FAR FARRRRRR away from here with the phone off all day!)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

good to hear that your home again chris, and lins how don't you have the money for everything now that you are working 2 jobs, you need to come up with a better reason for not making it, and on different note who is left going to this run

Lizardtrac, just curious if you got my email i sent today about the stickers. I sent you one 2-3 weeks ago but never got a response so I sent another one.

this is getting out of hand. Tara and I will be going, and im sure mike will too. It is totaly understandable why chris cant come, but Miss. Fishy better come up wit a better reason why she cant make it. 2 jobs? and no cash?......

I can understand why Lindsy doesn't have the money.. Stupid bar is giving her a limited amount of tables, probably cause she new.. I still say she should work as a barmaid in a strip club.. :D

umm,..........keeping my coments to my self :rolleyes:

Asilly50NJ said:
umm,..........keeping my coments to my self :rolleyes:

She could make good money.. My Ex-GF now bartends instead of dancing now and makes atleast $120 a night on tips alone. Then again she does have some knockers :D

bleh.....this whole damned run has fallen apart......grr....engines blowin up..tree branches fallin....no money...heart surgeries...sister visitin from kansas..i have to work....theres no more excuses left....at least after what mine went threw its still *Hopefully* gonna make it....well Oct......everyone that cant make it this month BETTER make it then....! :frustrate

i dont even think this is a club any more after this,................ :fire: :frustrate

ofcourse were still a club....

I got dibs on the best excuse, I could die if I go, seriously.

I was preregistered and all so I had all true intentions on going to this. Anyway, I hope to be well enough by the Oct run to make it, the way its going now it looks good, Im feeling better and better everyday, been getting out and excersize (well the little I can do right now) so I probably will be at the next run there, altho I do have some repair work to do to my truck and thats my biggest concern, will I be able to work on the truck or not I may need some help so we'll see what goes on.

oh yeah, matt i got your email.

good to hear your moving around and all chirs, just take it easy, and if you doo need a hand let me know i am not working that much just might need a place to crash if i do come out

FYI people (not that you need to know my personal finances) but every week I get paid $220 from Ford. IF, and that's a BIG if, I even get $100 a week from serving I'm very lucky. It's usually more like $75 ish. Jack's payment is due the 28th, for $278. My insurance for both him and Tank is already OVERDUE, and I owe them almost $300 by next week. This is not including food and gas for both trucks, plus parts for Tank, the internet/water/gascard/bank/and payin-back-my-former-boss bills! DO THE MATH, LINDSY AIN'T GOT NO $$. If y'all read back a bit, you'll see how I had said I probably could only afford one Etown or the other and if it came down to it, I was only going to go to the October run because I promised CJ a race years ago. Well, it came down to it, I'm sorry.

It's not like I WANT to be home on the absolute worst day of the year for me, ya know... let's see some understanding!

I'll DEFINITELY be there in October... I'm reserving a hotel off Route 33for Friday and Saturday nights (10/15, 16) if anyone wants to share. It's $60 a night, split however many ways. If we're going wheelin the next day after Etown, it's gonna have to be in the Pines cuz I'm not wasting a tank of gas to drive ALLLL the way to Justin's and Dave's and back again. There, I've said my piece, hope everybody has fun, take a lot of pictures! oh, and Happy Birthday, Dave!

old cranky tuna no fun :thumbdwn: ..............ditch the tank trap,....its only coast'n yah cash..........

Asilly50NJ said:
old cranky tuna no fun :thumbdwn: ..............ditch the tank trap,....its only coast'n yah cash..........

No way, man. Tank might be old and cranky, and have a lot of broken parts... but so does Lizard! What, you think he should be put down too?! (Kidding! I'm kidding, Chris!)

Hope y'all are having fun up there, keep Meatball out of the parts bins (Unless Justin puts him there on purpose.. that being the case, make sure you shut the lid) :D

Here's a few pics from the show....

(the mustang is Daves Friend)

Attachments

• MVC-002F.JPG
    MVC-002F.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 108
  • MVC-004F.JPG
    MVC-004F.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 112
  • MVC-005F.JPG
    MVC-005F.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 114

Heres Hotness,Thumper(When walkin past Mikes truck someone asked if the dirt was 'painted' on...me and mike were like What?!)and Hotness again...

Attachments

• MVC-006F.JPG
    MVC-006F.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 104
  • MVC-007F.JPG
    MVC-007F.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 310
  • MVC-008F.JPG
    MVC-008F.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 101

How did you take that first pic you posted? Your window is closed. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

2 more stang pics...and an old ford hotrod with truck nuts on the way to E-Town..

Attachments

• MVC-001F.JPG
    MVC-001F.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 106
  • MVC-002F.JPG
    MVC-002F.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 103
  • MVC-003F.JPG
    MVC-003F.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 94

Back