Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Fedyfedz 2002 v8 limited registry!!

Discussion in 'Explorer Registry' started by fedyfedz, November 16, 2010.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. fedyfedz

fedyfedz Active Member

City, State:
    Suffolk County, NY
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2002 limited v8
    Unfortunately I sold the explorer with pretty much everything in it, i got the most i could get, and i included most of the parts and everything i had for it to make some room in garage. I didn't want the headache of having to ship things. as far as the under body and the halos i did not take them. The dakota has amazing headlight options with halos and projectors for cheap, and the under body kit grew on me and i found myself using it less and less.

I got the 4.7L the coolest thing is it has firestone air ride suspension and i can raise or lower the backend of the truck with a control from inside the cab.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. fedyfedz

fedyfedz Active Member

City, State:
    Suffolk County, NY
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2002 limited v8