Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Fender Flares

Discussion in 'Member Recommended Aftermarket and OEM Parts' started by awaympar, January 14, 2020.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1. awaympar

awaympar New Member

City, State:
    Phoenix, Arizona, USA
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2014 Ford Explorer XLT
    Can you guys recommend a brand of aftermarket fender flares that I can buy for my 2014 Ford Explorer XLT? I plan to buy a set, after replacing the rims and tires on my Explorer.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. gmanpaint

gmanpaint It's Always Something! Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
    MO MO
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    94 & 95 XLT's
    I searched for a little while, but couldn't find any extended flares for your year. Stock replacements, yes, bigger, nope.

Adding small 2" to 4" rubber extensions work for. You can add these to your fenders to overhang wider tires.

Pacer flexy flares, come in a few sizes, and mounting styles. Out of all the brands that offer this type, Pacer is my recommendation.