1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Finding decent seat covers for 98 XLT

Discussion in 'Explorer - Ranger Interior Accessories' started by onawhim, June 22, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. onawhim

onawhim New Member

City, State:
    Alabama
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    '98 XLT
    I may just be an idiot ;), but I've tried to buy front seat covers for my Ford on 3 or so different occasions and each time I couldn't get the covers to fit the entire seat(s) and gave up and returned them back to the store.

Can someone please let me know which brand and/or model are a snug fit and "idiot proof" for an easy install over the front seats of a 98 XLT with gray leather? I'm tired of doing returns on them.

** I'd prefer to be able to find them at a place like Wal Mart, Auto Zone, or Advanced Auto Parts and not have to purchase online.

Thanks,
    ~S

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. Paraphoe

Paraphoe Go big or go home Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Willow Grove, PA
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    '97 XLT