Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Finding out info on order?

Discussion in '2018 - 2019 Ford Explorer Order Status Threads' started by snoopy2003, June 16, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. snoopy2003

snoopy2003 Member

City, State:
      Eunice, LA
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2011 (ordered 4/7)
      I have been in contact with Cory everyweek and he has been helping greatly thanks! My question is where are people finding out their sync version and is there somewhere that I can track it now that it is in transit with an eta of 6/27. Ordered 4/8 finally getting closer!

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. Gandalf

Gandalf Active Member

City, State:
      Southern California
      2011 Limited
      Register for an account at SyncMyRide.com. Go to Account Settings and it should show up. Note that some folks info does not show up until very late in the process, so don't panic if it is not there.

As far as tracking goes, you might want to contact your dealer. When mine was on its way, my dealer sent me an occasional print-out from his computer system showing exactly where the train that had my Ex was. Pretty neat in that showed a time and a specific point along the railroad line.

4. FordService

FordService Official Ford Rep

City, State:
      Dearborn, MI
      You’re welcome; I’m glad to help! It looks like Gandalf already fielded that question. Let me know when you’d like another update. I’m sure you’re excited now that it’s making its way to you! :)

Cory