Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Finllay Joining a Forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Brendan Ferreira, April 16, 2018.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Brendan Ferreira

Brendan Ferreira New Member

City, State:
      Western Massachusetts
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1994 Ford Explorer XLT
      What's up everyone. For years I used this site, the ranger station and ford ranger forum to help with my builds. I am very well versed in fords, especially rbv's. Figured it's time I actually join haha. Just picked up a 94 explorer xlt a few weeks ago as my next build. I'm building a trail rig/light rock crawler with this one. I have done a sas on my 98 ranger with a dana 30, wheeled it and realized I wanted bigger. That's turned into a full on long term truggy project. Anywho I'm rambling. I'll be making a thread for the explorer build for anyone who cares to follow. Won't be very fast paced, but she'll get there.

-Brendan

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. BrooklynBay

BrooklynBay Moderator & long time member. Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Brooklyn, NY
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars