Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

first car (1991 explorer)

Discussion in 'Stock 1991 - 1994 Explorers' started by 1991explorerEB, February 1, 2012.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. 1991explorerEB

1991explorerEB New Member

Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1991 ford explorer EB
      i thought that i would show you guys my explorer, what ive done and what im planning on doing. its a 1991 EB

[​IMG]
      i bought it for 800 dollars and it has 170000 on it. everything is running fine and so far i have put plugs wires oil change four tires. i bought a new pionner deck and new 6x9 and 6" for the doors, i might put the 6x9s in the back gate? just an idea. the rocker panels are rusty so i just went out and bought two rockerpanels and dog legs for 240$. i want to get some aftermarket headlites and maybe exhaust. not bad but will be hard to weld them on in the winter. when i get these things in i will update more. but so far it has been a good first car for me and i plan on slowly making it better and better. feel free to say anything, advice or just past expiernces will help me greatly since i am working on this paycheck to paycheck, but its what i like to do.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.