Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

First Exploder

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by xlexploder, August 8, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. xlexploder

xlexploder New Member

City, State:
      Regina
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1994 Exploder XL 4.0
      Hey guys, This winter i bought my first exploder :). Its a 1994 XL White with blue cloth int. 4.0, its got about 240,xxx km on it, has some rust issues (Around the rear wheels) and a horble coolant leak, as well as that the front end is shakey and cluncks bad when in 4x4. I think it may be the passenger side axle (The u-joints anyways?) it has alot of movment in it when i grab it even. As for the coolant leak i donno yet. Also paint is not the best, All said and done I payed 1000 bucks for it i was hoping to maybe do a DIY snorkel kit and maybe a couple fog lights when I fix the front end issues and the cooland leak. I like driving it, it seems it will make a great winter suv and be fun to take out to the local trails. :salute:

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. BrooklynBay

BrooklynBay Moderator & long time member. Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Brooklyn, NY
      88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars
    4. xlexploder

xlexploder New Member

City, State:
      Regina
      1994 Exploder XL 4.0
      Thanks man i hope to learn lots about my exploder, and do some upgrades to increase reliability and take it into some harder to reach places lol

5. 88racing

88racing Active Member

City, State:
      SF, SD
      2010 STA