Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

First Gen Sport Trac Sub-woofer Ideas

Discussion in '2001-2005 Explorer Sport Trac' started by Thadigus, May 24, 2017.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Thadigus

Thadigus Member

City, State:
      Goshen, IN
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2001 Explorer Sport Trac
      Howdy, I've been trying to plan an audio build for my 01 sport trac for quite a long time and I know I want dual tweets upfront (maybe in the back) and I'd put a set of mids in the doors, that all lovely, but where the heck do people put subwoofers in these things XD! If you guys have subs, which I'm sure you do and have done it better than I ever could, I'd love to see how you did it because I'm stumped! XD
      Thanks for all of the information this forum has put together, it has helped me so much!

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. rmcalis

rmcalis Active Member

City, State:
      Collinsville, OK
      2016 Platinum; 2010 STA
    4. Thadigus

Thadigus Member

City, State:
      Goshen, IN
      2001 Explorer Sport Trac
      The 01 doesn't really have a "factory sub" but that would be a good option, the only thing is I want some really heavy bass. Like I'd like to have dual 10's that make whoever is sitting in the back seat want to throw up XD, but in all seriousness, do those active subwoofers give you that nice of a kick or?