Floor mats/liners/cargo mats | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Floor mats/liners/cargo mats

Sorry if this was covered, but I searched the group buy thread, and others, but no clear answer...

Is there a group buy for the Weathertech liners?

Thanks.

-ern
Welcome to the Forun ern3. :wavey:
I don't recall ever seeing one for the WeatherTech mats, ern.
I'm sure if there is that someone will jump in and correct me.;)

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Weathertech was not willing to do a group buy when I contacted them. Bad decision considering Husky has had $25,000+ in sales from us.

Weathertech was not willing to do a group buy when I contacted them. Bad decision considering Husky has had $25,000+ in sales from us.

They have to pay for all those multiple-page ads they put in Car & Driver, Road & Track, etc. showing their CEO's pretty face

phareous said:
They have to pay for all those multiple-page ads they put in Car & Driver, Road & Track, etc. showing their CEO's pretty face

You mean the ads showing that Weathertech has kept their manufacturing in the US, vs. the Made in China crap that pollutes our country? Money well spent.

You mean the ads showing that Weathertech has kept their manufacturing in the US, vs. the Made in China crap that pollutes our country? Money well spent.
Husky is also an American company which is owned by its employees. Not sure about the Ford OEM mats but I assume they are also made in the U.S.

Peter

Here is some pics of the Ford cargo area protector. I have had it for a few weeks now.

Part No: BB5Z-6111600-AA

IMG_4246.png

IMG_4247.png

IMG_4248.png

Here is some pics of the Ford cargo area protector. I have had it for a few weeks now.

Part No: BB5Z-6111600-AA

IMG_4246.png

IMG_4247.png

IMG_4248.png

Do you have the electric 3rd folding seats? Your switch is different than mine. Also, the back are is a little different. Your mat seems to sit lower than mine. My Husky mat covers the seatbelt area and extends above the rear part of the latch opening. Your seats must be lower in that area.

Peter

Attachments

• P4050330a.jpg
    P4050330a.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 1,933

Thanks Maliboo, just another reason for me to look forward to getting my new ride in a few weeks! The dealer already has my mat, just waiting for an X to put it in! Looks sharp!

Do you have the electric 3rd folding seats? Your switch is different than mine. Also, the back are is a little different. Your mat seems to sit lower than mine. My Husky mat covers the seatbelt area and extends above the rear part of the latch opening. Your seats must be lower in that area.

Peter

(This is a copy of the reply to your post in Ford Cargo Area Mat)

Attachments

• P4050330a.jpg
    P4050330a.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 1,049

Peter

No I didn't opt for the electric rear fold seats.

Peter

(This is a copy of the reply to your post in Ford Cargo Area Mat)

No, I didn't opt for the electric rear fold seats.

Both of these mats are great and are very popular, can't go wrong with either, just depends on your budget.

WTech has strict MAP pricing so they don't allow any discounts, we have them for the same price as the WT site but at least you would be supporting a site vendor.
Husky does allow a discount (check our forum coupon code below) though!

We are also giving away a full of liners of your choice so be sure to join our giveaway which is open to all forum members :)

Only Loking For 3rd Row mat in rubber?

Anyone know of 3rd row floor mat for 2013 Explorer? Ford dont offer one got the factory winter mats would like to match them.

Anyone know of 3rd row floor mat for 2013 Explorer? Ford dont offer one got the factory winter mats would like to match them.
Welcome to the Forum mrfixit1. :wavey:
I think you'd be better off with a complete set of all weather mats from either Husky or WeatherTech. They are much superior to the Ford all weather mats. I know Husky has a 3rd row mat as well as one that will fit in the well when the 3rd seats are up. Not sure about WeatherTech.

Peter

I may have an entire set for sale shortly, black, front, 1 & 2 row and cargo matt. Less than a year old and not abused. Just waiting for a deal to go thru. i am near boston of anyone is nterested

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but anyone who has this Ford mat, does it roll or fold up when you need to deploy the 3rd row?

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but anyone who has this Ford mat, does it roll or fold up when you need to deploy the 3rd row?

Hello AustinExplored and welcome to the forum :salute:

The Ford mat comes rolled in a big box. To deploy the 3rd row you need to remove the mat. It can be rolled not folded but that will be your option. When I use the 3rd row I usually leave the mat out un-folded, in fact when you deploy the 3rd row there is no room to store the mat.

Hope this helps,
Bobby

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If we are at home we just pull it out and leave it in the garage (either leaving it flat or folding it in half). We needed the 3rd row once out on the road, so we just rolled it up (it doesn't look pretty, lol), and just toss it behind the deployed 3rd row. It takes up a lot of room back there, but it works in a pinch :)

After folding it, it might not lay flat, but 10-15 minutes in the hot sun will return it to normal shape.

Back