Fog light kit for my Explorer 2002! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Fog light kit for my Explorer 2002!

Hi,

I want to install a fog light kit (original) in my XLT 2002 Explorer. I can't find a kit to buy, I did it before for my VW Jetta, also I did it for my Dodge Ram but for the Explorer it seems not to be anything available, is there anyone in this fuorum who did this and can help me where can I locate the original kit?

Thank you!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've moved your thread into the performance lighting section. What kind of kit do you want to install (HID, xenon, LED, halogen, etc)?

I just need the OEM fog lights, nothing fancy, just the original kit.

You might be able to order it from one of this site's vendors if you have a part number.

that is my problem, it seems not to be available, my request is about if someone knows how to find this kit or any reference for me to search on the web.

Thanks for the option, was your kit includieng wiring and switches?

The factory fogs are useless imo
might want to look into some better ones
maybe even a flashlight
who knows

The factory fogs are useless imo
might want to look into some better ones
maybe even a flashlight
who knows

Maybe on the GEN 2's, but on the GEN 3's they're pretty bright....

dont mean to thread jack... but would anyone know where to get the wiring diagram to the 4 prongs in the fog light switch i am working on a project and i need to know what each prong goes to ... i am guessing 1 is ground... 1 is power.. 1 is for illumination (light the switchup with the dash lights) and 1 is for the fog light power... but i dont know what is what

can anyone tell me what bolt/screw is used to hold the fog light on? I picked up an 02 XLS but the fog lights were missing. This wiring and bulb is still there but who ever stole the lights took the bolts with em.

can anyone tell me what bolt/screw is used to hold the fog light on? I picked up an 02 XLS but the fog lights were missing. This wiring and bulb is still there but who ever stole the lights took the bolts with em.

never mind... I just used some wood screws that were close to the right size and it fits nice.

Back