For Rent/Loan: OTC 6488 SOHC Timing Tool | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Rent/Loan: OTC 6488 SOHC Timing Tool

41M5CXqz41L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I needed it so I bought it. Not ready to sell it yet because I'm considering a motor rebuild at some time. For those not wanting to buy it I have a proposal:

For $20, you rent it *for up to 2 months* (edited based on Paypal refund policy). You pay postage both ways (or pickup locally for free). Deposit is $200 via Paypal. When I get the tool back I'll refund $180 less cost of shipping to you. For example, lets assume my shipping is $15. Send me $200 via paypal. When the tool ends up back at my door, I'll refund you $165. Any tools broken and not covered under OTC warranty will be deducted from deposit. Any bolts broken can be replaced by user in pairs with Grade 8 bolts. Includes instructions for use.

Hit me up if interested. You can check my [brief] rep power and 'iTrader' at TRS and feedback on ebay

Box dimensions: 14.5" x 16" x 5.5"
Shipping weight: 10.1 lbs

Edited 1.6.2017

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Is this tool still available for rent?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry, came in last week and went back out almost immediately. I'll post here when it's back in.

Is the tool still available?

Tool is heading out today. Check back later.

I needed it so I bought it. Not ready to sell it yet because I'm considering a motor rebuild at some time. For those not wanting to buy it I have a proposal:

For $20, you rent it *for up to 2 months* (edited based on Paypal refund policy). You pay postage both ways (or pickup locally for free). Deposit is $200 via Paypal. When I get the tool back I'll refund $180 less cost of shipping to you. For example, lets assume my shipping is $15. Send me $200 via paypal. When the tool ends up back at my door, I'll refund you $165. Any tools broken and not covered under OTC warranty will be deducted from deposit. Any bolts broken can be replaced by user in pairs with Grade 8 bolts. Includes instructions for use.

Hit me up if interested. You can check my [brief] rep power and 'iTrader' at TRS and feedback on ebay

Edited 1.6.2017

are you still renting? I am in Greensboro, NC

Edited 1.6.2017

Do you still have the tool available

I have one of these to sell/rent out. Shoot me a text 425-243-7029

I need to rent this tool from you. Please let me know if it is available. I sent a text to the number 425-243-7029. Thanks!

bigredscowboy has not been on here since July 2017, so don't expect much response...

Erm, looks like I'm going to buy the kit then. Perhaps I'll loan it out on this forum, try to get some of my money back.

Back