Ford offers Employee Dicount! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford offers Employee Dicount!

came in at the right time!

We'll okay so I checked this weekend, on the xplorer deals. MSRP on a EddieB, model is 42k,, fully loaded, (little to much i think) along w/ deductions of the ford family plan, looks like almost 3k off, for about every vehicle thats offered is 3k for the family plan. Even the XLT's 4x4 is 33k - 31k for a run of the mill explorer. I'm alittle in sticker shock as I went back tonight after the dealership shut down to just take a look around w/ out being harrased. Wonder how much the new explorers will cost as Ford wont be throwing a huge discount on the newer 06 models. :rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

dtl 2k2 sport said:
We'll okay so I checked this weekend, on the xplorer deals. MSRP on a EddieB, model is 42k,, fully loaded, (little to much i think) along w/ deductions of the ford family plan, looks like almost 3k off, for about every vehicle thats offered is 3k for the family plan. Even the XLT's 4x4 is 33k - 31k for a run of the mill explorer. I'm alittle in sticker shock as I went back tonight after the dealership shut down to just take a look around w/ out being harrased. Wonder how much the new explorers will cost as Ford wont be throwing a huge discount on the newer 06 models. :rolleyes:

If the dealer is telling you it is $3k off of a $42k EB, go someplace else. The family plan price should be around $33k for that (mine was $31k with a sticker price of $40k).

Yeah, that's not even close to being right dtl 2k2 sport. You get the family plan plus all the other discounts, which should equal out to at least 8K.

Nicely optioned xlt 4x4s are selling for about 26k locally, and have been for at least 6 months.

just to let you guys know... they are keeping the employees happy with this pricing deal to everyone by giving them a certificate every year or every other year for an extra 1000 off in addition to the ford family pricing thats going on right now.... my mom got a brand new 05 expidition for almost 10000 off after all the incentives and a-plan and the extra voucher. 25k for a brand new xlt expo is pretty good i thought.... i think that if they get enough people into their newer vehicles that they can gain alot in word of mouth advertising and repeat sales... that is there goal... to get someone into one of your cars is half the battle.... after driving an exploerer for two yearsare you mroe likely to buy one?

It's a good idea, helps them clear out the old models. These prices are the prices after rebate they had many months ago. Great marketing.

Back