Ford Raptor Grille for Explorer 2016+ | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford Raptor Grille for Explorer 2016+

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Didn't wanna be the guinea pig, was hoping someone had tried it already so i can get an idea of what it looks like

[QUOTE="Abubakar M. Khan,

Black powdercoated, would look really mean imo.
[/QUOTE]

Nope, black powdercoated this " made from durable ABS " grill would look all melted. :)

[QUOTE="Abubakar M. Khan,

Black powdercoated, would look really mean imo.

Nope, black powdercoated this " made from durable ABS " grill would look all melted. :)[/QUOTE]

HAHA! sorry meant gloss black paint. Apologies

This is for 2016-2017 only. I looked into it but it doesn't fit 2015 and older

ebay has a bunch as well. I think I want one.

Alptbird, install is done! I started a new thread in this forum. Check it out.

The 2016+ grill will not work on 2015 and older models. Grill is very different between model years.
Looks good!

I have seen raptor style grill for 16 and 17. Does anyone know if there are any for 13?

Welcome to the Forum Stephen.:wave:

Peter

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
No one here has mentioned having to get the letters for their Raptor grille conversion so I'm guessing they came with the complete FORD logo.

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
No one here has mentioned having to get the letters for their Raptor grille conversion so I'm guessing they came with the complete FORD logo.

Peter
Probably a copyright infringement issue - shows currently unavailable. There is another listing for one that just has trapezoidal shapes instead of the F O R D letters (I guess it kind of looks like it is missing the F and R)...

https://www.amazon.com/front-grille...ptor+Style+Grille+for+2016-2017+Ford+Explorer

Grille with FORD text looks pretty cool though. Not sure if it looks $500 cool though.

Back