For Sale - Ford Thunderbird Supercoupe 3.8L Supercharged V6 and transmission - Edmonton Alberta | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Ford Thunderbird Supercoupe 3.8L Supercharged V6 and transmission - Edmonton Alberta

I have a complete 1994 T-Bird Supercoupe engine for sale. This is a complete engine with ~43,000 km on it. This was going to be installed in a project Mustang but I sold the car and need the space. Comes with wiring harness and ECM. I also have the matching 4R70W. If you want to use this in a 4x4, I was originally going to put this in my Explorer but never did so have a brand new 4wd tailshaft for the transmission as well as a 4wd tail housing and a B-W 13-56 Touch Drive transfer case.

- 3.8L Supercharged engine $2100
- Supercoupe 4R70W $900
- 4R70W/AOD 4wd tailshaft $300
- 4R70W/AOD 4wd tail housing $100
- B-W 13-56 touch drive $400

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

long shot here, still have engine?

Would you be able to send me some pics.
Do you know if the head gaskets have been changed? Are you open to offers?

Paul I'm very interested in your eng. I'm new to these forum things and would like to talk to you. Do you know how to pm me with your phone number so I can talk to you?

Paul I'm very interested in your eng. I'm new to these forum things and would like to talk to you. Do you know how to pm me with your phone number so I can talk to you?
Last time!!!!!!! My 94 sc has a bad motor. I saw your add and I am interested in your motor. I am willing to drive to SherwoodPark and pick it up. If I don't receive a reply I will take my money else!!!

Last time!!!!!!! My 94 sc has a bad motor. I saw your add and I am interested in your motor. I am willing to drive to SherwoodPark and pick it up. If I don't receive a reply I will take my money else!!!
hey man, not paul, but he isnt on very often, and may not be subscribed to this thread due to its age, so he may not see it even if hes online... you cna start a PM here https://www.explorerforum.com/forums/conversations/add

under recipients put Paul Gagnon
title it whatver you like, such as Tbird 3.8 motor+tranny
and type away in the below box

and hey, life sometimes scoops you up and you dont have time to be ont he forums very often, so tha could verywell be the case as well... and who knows, maybe theres something better around the corner... life has its ways of working out, even if the deal takes a while sometimes;)...

Back