Ford to build GT40!! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford to build GT40!!

Originally posted by Muskrat
If they rerelease the Bronco, It should be the same size as the original, maybe a little bigger, not expedition based, too damn big, Show me an Expedition running trails.
Just me .002
Shaun

but the bronco was based on a full size truck like the F150. the expedition was also based on the F150. just like the explorer was based on the ranger.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

He's talking about the original bronco. The old broncos werent based on fullsized trucks they where smaller then explorers when they first came out in 64(?)

gt-40_2.jpg

Originally posted by Namitey
He's talking about the original bronco. The old broncos werent based on fullsized trucks they where smaller then explorers when they first came out in 64(?)

oh yeah, i forgot about those.
the first time i saw one (a couple years ago) i had no idea what it was. i thought it was an old jeep or something.

yeah!!!! i want one of those

that one is in great condition. do you think the owner actually takes it offroad?

Originally posted by FORDisKING
1966, nam.

yeah i wasnt sure. As for the bronco in that picture im sure it doing do any wheeling. waste of a truck IMO

Originally posted by leenjen
that one is in great condition. do you think the owner actually takes it offroad?

No way. That thing's a street queen. Real broncos look better with rock rash.

No way. That thing's a street queen. Real broncos look better with rock rash.

Jason, I like the way you think. :D

I like that picture of the GT40 expecially the blue oval on the nose. :)

Some dude has an old skool bronco across the street I see from time to time... its yellow and has a ram air hood. its perty neat lookin. Ill have to get a pic.

ACtually, the one in the pic is a restored model. It was sold by a guy who rebuilds jeeps and other stuff. Cool business actually. I almost got a jeep from him but decided to save the $ and get something more impressive in a year.
BTW, I dropped off a friend at the local HS this mornign and saw that some rich kid has his parents buy and reconstruct an army issue Hummer... makes me sick... too much money!

What HS was that?

yup ive been there before. I'm near 59 and the beltway (southwest Houston)

I guarantee it, that the Bronc' in that picture goes Off-road. 3 1/2 lift, flares, 33's, 44 up front, 9 inch in back. Chances are that he has the best lift for it either the James Duff or Wild Horses. All of these go off road. You guys should see a stock Bronc. (235's) off-road. The best 4x4 ever right there.

A guy that lives up the road from me has 4 67 era Broncos, completely restored to original condition, they look a little funny with the tiny tires that they have, but it's all cool. I don't think he takes any off road.

the bronco would be much sweeter if they would take off the gay running boards. grandmas dont need to be able to get in.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the new bronco that is, if you can call a concept new. maybe we will just call it the nonexistant bronco. ford cant afford to make a hardcore car that might not sell. that sucks because they could make some nice ones.

Back