Reaction score
City, State
Melbourne,FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer Sport
Do you think a 275/65/18 will fit what out rubbing? How much room do have
on the front wheel well? The wheels are 18x8.5 with a 30mm offset
Or if anyone else can help me..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Best u can buy

Ok, sorry but I am havin problems with my pics. Will try again. I have the Goodyear Silent Armor 265/65 18 and they are a tight fit. They are outstanding tires and I say go for this size. Any bigger I dont think will work well. The BFG's of the same size are a tad bit bigger but still work well!

Attachments

• P1010474.JPG
    P1010474.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 350

When you do a full lock turn how much room do you have it looks like I do not have enough room they may rub and thank you for all the help.

I try not to do a full turn. They kinda rub the plastic fender liner. Not bad but I still dont like to do a full turn. I can live with that, the look of the truck now is really nice. I get alot of looks and :thumbsup:

I like the way your st looks but I can not get the goodyears I got my Michelin dealer to warranty the Cross Terrains they are going to give me 70% on one tire then 25% on the rest but I have to get something in Michelin but they do not make 265-65-18 in the at-2's so I think I am going with 265-60-18 LTX AT-2 and again thanks for the help.

Good luck with the Michelins. I hated that tire, Ford should have gone with the Goodyears to start but I dont own the company.:rolleyes: Anyway hope they work for you. :salute:

Back