Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Forscan flash status

Discussion in 'Modified 2011- 2019 Explorers - Tuning & Mods' started by expoman55, June 3, 2019.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. expoman55

expoman55 Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Upstate NY
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2015 Explorer Sport
    Is there anyway to determine when you trucks system was flashed or reloaded? My truck was in the shop and it appears they may have flashed the system. Several settings have been changed it appears and I am trying to determine if they reset my tune.

THX

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. 15Limited

15Limited Elite Explorer

City, State:
    TN
    2015 Explorer Limited 4x4
    You would have to look at each module and compare the current settings with previous. If it’s a tune you are concerned about, can’t you just reload the tune?

4. expoman55

expoman55 Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Upstate NY
    2015 Explorer Sport
    Thanks limited.. I didnt' know if there was a date/ time stamp somewhere in the system like a 'file heading' somewhere. Yes I can as my original file is stored in my Trinity. just also didnt want to overlay it either.

5. suzook

suzook Active Member

2018 Explorer
    It wouldn't hurt to reflash it. Also, I would never bring my car in for service with a tune. Always reflash stock before bringing it in.

Last edited: June 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 1