1. Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Dismiss Notice

Forscan help with ABS IDV Utilization

Discussion in 'Stock 2006 -2010 Explorers' started by mhhtcc263, December 30, 2019.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1. mhhtcc263

mhhtcc263 New Member

City, State:
    Norfolk,VA
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2007 Explorer Eddie B
    2007 EB 4.0L. ASB fault code c1991. Alarm sounds every 5 minutes and Service RSC NOW message. Unable to clear code using OBDLink MX. I stumble upon Forscan and from a previous post it was recommended that I use IDV utilization. How is that done? Do I need a parameter data from a spreadsheet? If I need that spreadsheet, where can I get it? I have the forscan program and the OBDLink MX+ module.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.