Free 2002 Explorer/Mountaineer factory manuals | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Free 2002 Explorer/Mountaineer factory manuals

rlb81

Reaction score
City, State
Central NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Explorer XLT 4WD
I have both volumes and a wiring diagram book for free, you pay shipping via paypal from 08805 (at worst they should all fit in a large flat rate box, ~$20). Or you can pick them up in Bound Brook NJ if you're local. PM me.

Mods, apologies but I am not elite so I can't post in FS forums. Hopefully this is OK, as I'm not looking to make a buck, just help a member out rather than toss these books. If not, delete and PM me.

IMG_20170326_071228~2.jpg

I have both volumes and a wiring diagram book for free, you pay shipping via paypal from 08805 (at worst they should all fit in a large flat rate box, ~$20). Or you can pick them up in Bound Brook NJ if you're local. PM me.

Mods, apologies but I am not elite so I can't post in FS forums. Hopefully this is OK, as I'm not looking to make a buck, just help a member out rather than toss these books. If not, delete and PM me.

IMG_20170326_071228~2.jpg

That is a great gesture. FYI The post office has a service called "Media Mail" just for things like this.. I just this week mailed a 4 volume set of Corvette manuals and the cost was $10.90.

The manuals are gone

Back