Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Free - full set of used brake callipers (x4)

Discussion in 'UK Explorer Owners Forum' started by ihpj, November 5, 2019.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. ihpj

ihpj Active Member

Year, Model & Trim Level:
    1998 UK SOHC Explorer
    Rummaging in my garage, I have found a full set of 4 brake callipers I removed from my Explorer about 3+ years ago. These would require a full and proper refurb. to make good. The bleed nipples on the fronts are rounded and seized and the rears are perhaps in the same condition.

If you might benefit from them, please let me know. These are offered FREE to any member who wants them. If you can collect (Milton Keynes) great, otherwise it’s cost of P+P only (likely £20?). If no interest I will junk them at the local Council tip and I will not split them.

I would post pictures, buts let’s be honest, we all know what they look like!

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. ihpj

ihpj Active Member

Year, Model & Trim Level:
    1998 UK SOHC Explorer
    No longer available as these have now been junked.