Freebie - 4x4 control module | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Freebie - 4x4 control module

I'm posting this for Michael, 00tec-satx.

I was looking to give away a 4x4 control module that I got from the yard, but it was not the right part number for my Ex. It is missing the outer casing (plastic shell), but the casing is very easy to transfer over. I have the casing from my old module I can stick it in.
It is part number 2C54-7H473-BD. I have no way to test it, but as far as I know it is functional.

I am not looking to make any money, just want to give it away for shipping. $5.20 (USPS flat rate) or whatever means you want to use. I figured it would be a cheap alternative to a dealer part for someone.

Michael@BlueOvalCars.net

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks Rick.

It's free (+shipping) or pickup (few miles north of Denver)

first dibs, will it fit a 2003

Well i dont wanna ruin anyones dreams i was just gonna hold it as a spare since i seem to have a few electrical problems, but how would i check the numbers incase no one else wants it in a months time

Open the glovebox, press in the side tabs and fold it down, module will be bolted to the blower housing.

I live in Denver, what excatly is this thing?

If you still have it I will take it. Just lmk how you want me to pay for shipping! Thanks!

It has one more week on my shelf, then it just goes in the garbage.

Back