FROADER's 2005 F-150 FX4 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

FROADER's 2005 F-150 FX4

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Colin, If you want to try the oven and paint trick I still have my spare lights from my F-150 I'll sell yo cheap.;) I'll even through in the third brake light for freeeeee!:D

Nice Colin, that is super clean:thumbsup:

As much as I wanted to see the tuna taxi solid axled, this truck looks much more comfy to drive.

LOL...I need to take mine out of the F-150 and see if it will give me all the stats on the Explorer. I know the programing part will not:rolleyes:, But it would be awsome if OBD2 would let me read all kinds of info in the EX:thumbsup:

Actually, keep a eye out on CL, I see them used on there every once in awhile. People trading in there lease trucks and stuff.

Two weeks old (this was a few weeks ago) and already being used. A one bedroom apartment is packed in the trailer.

FirstTow.jpg

Airbags....it's on my list too;)

With out the leaveling kit they are fine though....they just handle like $hit without the leaveling kit, when your not towing:rolleyes:

Thanks, that's what I thought. So whatever color your truck is, that's what color the underside of the bed is too. Pretty lame since it looked like I had a silver box in my wheel well.

Hawt!

I guess I never noticed mine sence it is dark grey, I guess.:dunno:

Looks good Colin!:thumbsup:

Looks good, I did that with my truck too. Mine stands out 10x worse since its white and the dinky wheels they put on there doesn't help either. I used Summit Racing's own brand of undercoating spray and I must say that stuff holds up pretty good.
I have since found out that GM makes fender liners for the rear of full sized pick ups...they sell them as an accessory:rolleyes: They give you the fronts but not the rears, nice job GM.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looks good colin keep up good work

Back