1. Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership!

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

front bumper removal

Discussion in 'Modified 2002 - 2005 Explorers' started by the exploder85, November 28, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. the exploder85

the exploder85 New Member

City, State:
    rapid city, south dakota
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    02 eddie bauer
    trying to take off my front bumper because its in need of repair (my bad) and ive searched the forum and found out there is a total of four bolts holding it on, just having a hard time finding them since i dont exactly know where to look, so id like to know where the locations of the bolts are please. thanks.

2. Support EF

Elite Explorer 2 for 1 Sale! $20 for 2 years!

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. Maxstealth04

Maxstealth04 B

City, State:
    Jackson, MI
    '05 XLT
    you remove the headlights? I have never tried to remove mine, but on my mustang there was 2 bolts on the header panel and 2 more connecting to the fenders behind the lights.

4. ExplorerKing01

ExplorerKing01 Active Member

City, State:
    flower mound tx
    03 eddie bauer
    there are 4 screws that hold the fender liner, unscrew them. there is a plastic clip (sorry i cant remember what they are called) pull that back. once u have the 4 screws and the plastic clip off. there will be 2 body bolt
    [​IMG] hope this helps and there is 2 more body bolts holding the bottom of the bumper that of the bolts are 10mm

• Thanks Thanks x 1